The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group in Victoria has a rare opportunity for an Account Executive in our Sales department at 100.3 The Q and The Zone @ 91-3.
We’re looking for a highly organized and motivated professional with a winning attitude and a track record of success to join our team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Manage a client list, providing exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients.
· Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting.
· Prepare and present client focused proposals.
· To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process.
· Minimum of 2 years marketing, sales or media sales experience.
· Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
· Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Professional appearance, valid drivers’ licence and reliable vehicle.
Send your resume, along with cover letter and completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by April 6, 2021 to:
Director of Metro Sales /General Sales Manager
*** Our New Applicant Self ID form is available for download at www.jpbg.ca/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential. ***
JPBG is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self-identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.