Account Manager – Edson and Hinton, Alberta – Contract Position
Stingray Radio has an exciting opportunity in the heart of Alberta’s rolling woodlands and the Gateway to the Rockies! We are looking for a sales and marketing professional for a contract position to help businesses grow and prosper using REAL Country Edson, boom 104.9 Hinton, boom 96.7 Whitecourt and our unparalleled digital offerings.
Stingray is a leading global music, media and technology force - we love doing radio and doing it well. It’s a competitive, exciting industry and a fantastic career. We will provide you with an established account list and all the tools you need to succeed.
If the following describes you…we should chat:
• Self-managed, high achieving performer, with a drive to be successful
• Genuine empathy for our clients and the commitment to help them grow
• Strong understanding of marketing in today’s business environment
• Consistently execute proper sales techniques to deliver results
• Love solving problems with creative solutions
• Thrive in an environment of collaboration, ideas and action
• Understand accountability to the team and your clients
• You can present your ideas with confidence
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. And then send us your resume to Chad Tabish, General Sales Manager at email@example.com outlining why you are our next sales star
We do read EVERY proposal and the very best receive interviews. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submission deadline: June 26, 2020.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.