Afternoon Drive Announcer / Promotions
Port Alberni, BC
The Island Radio Division of Pattison Media Ltd. has an exciting opening for a full-time Afternoon Drive Announcer/PromotionsCoordinator in Port Alberni, BC.
• On-air shifts will include weekday afternoons on our Classic Hits/Hot AC station 93.3 The Peak.
• Involvement in social media, remotes, MCing, event hosting, commercial voicing, voice-tracking, and all other regular duties of an announcer.
• Work with community organizations to assist them in the promotion and awareness of their non-profit community events.
• Liaison with Sales to coordinate prizing and involvement in promotions.
• Proven track record of listener engagement and community involvement.
• Experience in marketing and promotions is an asset.
• Creative, quick, efficient, organized and have a sense of humour.
• Interest in living on Canada’s west coast. Port Alberni is one of the most affordable places to live, work and play on spectacular Vancouver Island
• Valid driver’s license.
Apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your resume and aircheck **(no ‘best-of’ airchecks, a real skim please)** and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form, by March 26, 2023 to:
Program Director - Island Radio
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those designated groups in our company.