Got WILD? If ya do, we want to hear from YOU!
Wild 95.3 Calgary’s New Country has proven over the past 3 years that you can do Country Radio different and WIN! We have an amazing opportunity and are looking for the right person to help take Wild to the next level!
Position: Afternoon Drive/Music Director
• You’re a good person. We have an amazing team with no ego. We want to keep it that way.
• Highly interactive. Engagement is the backbone of Wild 95.3.
• Highly creative. On air, in person and on social media. The crazier the better.
• A passion for people and music. You don’t necessarily need a background in the Country Format. But you understand what it takes to win.
• Drive and work ethic. We have to slow you down, not speed you up.
• AMD or MD experience. Preferred experience in Music Master.
Please send your Resume, Demo and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by July 24 2020 to Jonathan Best, Program Director at email@example.com
*** Our New Applicant Self ID form is available for download atwww.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential. ***
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.