Stingray Kentville is looking for its next great on air personality! We’re looking for someone that’s energetic, outgoing, and loves to have fun. As the host of the Afternoon Drive Show on Rewind 89.3 this would be someone who can take that fun loving attitude and translate that both on the air and in the hallways.
But we also want to talk to someone who looks at how things are done and wants to do them better. Someone who understands what has to happen behind the scenes to get the most out of what comes out of the speakers, someone who is a go-getter, motivated, driven and someone who can both execute a winning show and help contribute to shaping the sound of this successful format and brand!
Along with hosting the Afternoon Drive Show on Rewind 89.3, you would also be responsible for overseeing the Promotions Department.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive environment
• Creative thinker, with an outgoing, positive and professional attitude
• Excellent organizational, communication & interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel) Music Master and Wide Orbit software
• Valid Driver’s License
• Minimum 2 years’ experience preferred, including on-air experience
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position?
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. And then send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: September 13th, 2022
Stingray Radio and Digital supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio and Digital requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.