Position: (Full Time) Afternoon Show Host
Reports to: Program Director
Station Fox FM
Application Deadline: May 30, 2022
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
Are you ready to move to the next stage of your career?
Are you ready to finally get to do a show that has your stamp on it?
Are you willing to put the work and energy in to make that happen?
Are you ok with sleeping in everyday? Well, not everyday.
Then you need to keep reading because we want you to succeed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Deliver an Afternoon Show 2pm-6pm Weekdays
• Station appearances, remotes and events as required.
• Daily web content/social media updates.
• Voice track when required and/or necessary.
• Voice commercials as assigned by the Production Department.
• Create and execute on-air promotions.
• Occasional filling in on other on-air shifts.
• Attend meetings as may be required by management of Harvard.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Dedicated to your own superior show prep.
• Internet and social media savvy.
• Wide Orbit, Mediabase, Adobe, Music Master, SoCast and Futuriknowledge is an asset.
• Creativity in every aspect of your duties.
• 2 years on air experience
• Must be able to communicate effectively on the air to a 25+ demographic.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Team Player.
• Love to contribute and brainstorm with the team.
• Must have a valid driver's license and must provide a current driver’s abstract.
Please send your resume & Demo to:
Brad Bazin, Program Director
Harvard Media Yorkton
GX94 / FOX FM
Please put “Afternoon Show Host” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity