Stingray Radio – Kamloops, BC
Stingray Radio Kamloops is on the hunt for an Announcer/Music Scheduler. Could it be you?
Kamloops is located along the beautiful shores of the Thompson River surrounded by some of the best golf courses and scenery in Canada. If you love the outdoors this area is also perfect for you with hiking and ski hills right in your backyard.
Interested? Then here’s what you need to be able to do:
· Help put together a show geared towards adults 25-54 that’s relevant and entertaining.
· Have the smarts and maturity to cover all topics: the good, the bad, the ugly, the political, the humorous, the insane, the emotional.
· Demonstrate and maintain a high level of creativity.
· Be committed to charitable work, public appearances, and community involvement.
· Attend and participate in meetings and creative brainstorms.
· Take responsibility to ensure efficient and timely execution of duties as directed.
· Highly energetic, outgoing, and ready to put in the work.
· Detail oriented: attention to detail and self-organization is essential.
· Have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
· Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and passion to win.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision.
· Basic Music Master skills are required.
· A valid full driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. And then send us your resume and demo at email@example.com
Submissions deadline: October 1, 2021
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.