570 News is seeking a part-time board operator to operate remote and live broadcasts in-studio. This role will report to the Newsroom Team Lead at 230 – 1B The Boardwalk Kitchener, ON N2N 0B1.
· Work in studio to establish signal strength and set up of remote and live broadcasts.
· Ensure programming is timed out correctly.
· Record programming and create podcasts for future replay as required.
· Log all commercial content as required.
· Assist announcers and talk show producer when needed.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· Diploma from accredited broadcasting program.
· Valid Ontario driver’s license with a good driving record.
· Previous radio or television experience is an asset.
· Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and passion to succeed.
· Must be highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment under minimal supervision.
Please log on to jobs.rogers.com to apply and refer to Req #204440