School of Contemporary Media
Faculty of Creative Industries
Employment Group: Support
Hours: 35 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Pay Details: $30.18 per hour
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Note: This role will work remotely until regular operations are resumed.
Note: This is a full-time temporary position until March 31, 2022 (35 hours per week).
Duties: Under the general supervision of the Associate Dean, School of Contemporary Media, the incumbent develops, facilitates and monitors activities associated with the Broadcast properties in the School including coordinating and facilitating sales and marketing, special events, and daily broadcast activities modeling professional practice of industry. Broadcast facilities include radio, television, web, and potentially mobile devices.
· Post-secondary 2-year diploma in Radio, Television or Media Marketing program
· Minimum 5 years demonstrated work experience in a media marketing environment
· An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
· Coaching and mentoring experience is recommended
· Demonstrated experience in meeting media marketing targets, with a strong portfolio showing a range of professional-level radio and television work and experience
· Web marketing preferred
· Knowledge of emergent web and satellite media markets, practices, and audiences is preferred
· Proficient computer skills required including spreadsheet and data manipulation
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.