Do you consider yourself a master at branding? When confronted with a challenge, do you embrace it? Can you work closely with a sales rep to create a stellar campaign, and then present it in person to the client with passion and pride? Want to be part of a successful creative team? Tired of all these questions? If your first thought was I could have written this MUCH better… Then we want to hear from you!
We currently have an opportunity in Atlantic Canada, but are happy to consider candidates to work out of any market where we operate! Stingray Radio has Creative hubs in Fredericton, Edmonton, and Ottawa, and locations from BC to Atlantic Canada.
· Writing commercials, sponsorship tags, spec creative and promotional messages
· Crafting unique, well-considered and executed advertising campaigns
· Brainstorming new ideas with Creative/Production/Sales/Clients
· Voicing spots (on occasion)
· Schedule commercials utilizing Wide Orbit Software
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Strong Writing Skills … with a flair for creativity!
A solid understanding of brand awareness
Multi-tasking and prioritizing
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
Skilled at building rapport and relationships
Provides exceptional customer service
Demonstrates integrity and professionalism
So, if you’re a super creative and super organized go getter, and you’re looking for an exceptional workplace:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. Send your resume, and writing samples to Gary Schertzer, National Creative Director email@example.com
Submissions deadline: November 1, 2022
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.