The Vista Ideas Group has an opportunity to join our creative talent. We are currently looking for a new Creative Writer to join our dynamic team in one of two possible locations!
● Bracebridge, Ontario
● Lethbridge, Alberta
We are Vista Radio’s creative services division that works with over 40 different radio stations across Canada. In either location, you’ll work with a strong local team PLUS side by side virtually with writers and producers all over the country.
What makes up a Vista Ideas Group team member?
● PROVEN CREATIVE ABILITIES
● Passionate about local Radio
● High level of initiative/self-motivation, goal oriented
● Strong communication skills verbally, written and social media
● Ability to relate to a local target audience
● Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
● Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
● A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
Creative commercial writers who want to work in a completely new, innovative, purely creative and production environment, should contact us with your resume and a portfolio sample of your audio production and / or written work.
All of the above plus;
● Degree or Diploma from a recognized Broadcast/Journalism Program or equivalent experience
● At least 2 years’ experience employed in a radio station creative department
● Knowledge of Adobe 6.0, Enco, vCreative would be considered an asset
Apply online https://jobs.vistaradio.ca
Please include your resume, cover letter and script/audio examples of your work
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals