The Island Radio Division of Pattison Media has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Creative Writer to join our team and be based at 97.3 The Eagle, in Courtenay, BC.
• Writing radio scripts for our clients across six stations
• Attending client meetings
• Attending departmental meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Working closely with sales, production, and traffic to ensure deadlines are met
Creative thinker who is driven to succeed
• Strong communication, written, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Organized, with great attention to detail
• Voiceover experience is an asset
• The ideal candidate will have a post-secondary education in radio broadcasting
• A valid driver’s license
• Strong references
Please send your best scripts and produced spots, your resume, references, and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form by May 21, 2021 to:
Island Radio Division | Pattison Media
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.