Creative Writer (Full-Time Position)-Hamilton, ON
By definition a copywriter is a person who writes the text of advertisements or publicity material.
By Durham Radio Inc. definition a copywriter is a person who not only writes the text of advertisements or publicity material but is a person who is extremely creative, can multi-task, doesn’t mind getting the odd jingle or two stuck in their head for days on end, pays close attention to detail, is fun and maybe even a little quirky and occasionally talks to themselves.
Durham Radio Inc. is now accepting applications for the position of Creative Writer. So if the Durham Radio Inc. definition of a copywriter sounds like you….then we’d love for you to apply!
All applicants should possess/demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Radio Copy Department.
- The motivation to exceed our client expectations and create effective copy that stands out.
- Excellent written communication, computer and interpersonal skills.
- A highly organized, self-motivated team player, with an acute attention to detail and the capability of working independently.
- The ability to deal with sales reps, clients and staff in a professional and patient manner.
- The skills to meet deadlines and work well under pressure for a busy multi-station group.
Polish up your resume and show us you’ve got what it takes to become our next Creative Writer. Interested applicants can forward resume and samples to:
Durham Radio Inc.
***No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.***
Durham Radio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.