Position: (Full Time)
X100.7 & Kraze 101.3
Red Deer, AB
July 10, 2020
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please.
Creativity boils in your blood, crafting whit into your writing brings you joy and helping local businesses succeed is your jam… if this is you, then you’re the person we’re looking for!
Harvard Broadcasting Red Deer is now seeking a Creative Writer who is also into dabbling with production. This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level in a competitive radio market, writing for two awesome stations in Red Deer as well as helping out in the Calgary Market.
Send us some scripts and produced spots you’re super proud of… we’d love to have a look and listen (and we promise not to rip them off)… oh, and fire over a resume too, because I guess those are still a thing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Writing commercial scripts, station promos, and imaging as required
• Work closely with production, programming, promotions, our sales team, and our clients
• Provide superior internal and external customer service
• Scheduling commercials with the SDS Traffic System
• Voicing commercials as needed
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting or at least 2 years of commercial writing experience are assets
• Organization and great attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Voice-over experience is an asset
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• You must be a team player with a great attitude
Please send your resume and samples of your work (written and produced) to:
Darren Ollinger – Creative Director
Harvard Broadcasting Calgary
Please put “Creative Writer” in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity