Stingray – St. John’s, Newfoundland
Stingray Newfoundland and Labrador is looking for a Creative Writer to join our team in St. John’s! We create and instruct copy for 15 radio stations under five brands! With studios in St. John’s, Clarenville, Gander, and Corner Brook, we interact with members of our on-air and sales teams across the province every day. From festivals in the farthest reaches of Newfoundland and Labrador to commerce in the largest hubs, if it’s happening in our province, the St. John’s Creative team has the inside scoop!
We have fun, but we’re busy. Here’s what we’ll need you to do:
• Work under pressure in a noisy, fast-paced environment.
• Process and catalogue a large volume of incoming copy.
• Pay attention to small details.
• Have excellent recordkeeping and organizational skills.
• Cart and instruct radio commercials/promos/PSAs/remotes.
• Enter commercial/promo/PSA/remote data.
• Liaise with our sales team to gather client information.
• Be comfortable taking calls from listeners about advertising.
• Write commercial/promo/PSA copy.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. And then send us your resume at email@example.com
Submissions deadline: March 31, 2020. Only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groupswithin our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.