Position: (Full Time) Creative Writer
Reports to: Program Director
Stations GX 94 / FOX FM
Application Deadline: May 27, 2022
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
You don’t skip ads, you rate them.
You are looking for a new opportunity doing what you love, writing.
You are looking for a creative environment to grow your skills.
You want to work with an experienced team.
We have the Creative Writer opening you are looking for.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Writing client commercials, station promos and imaging as required
• Working closely with production, programming, promotions, sales and our clients
• Provide superior internal and external customer service
• Scheduling commercials with the SDS Traffic System
• Working with SPARC
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting or at least 2 years of commercial writing experience
• Organization and great attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• You must be a team player with a great attitude
Please send your resume & writing examples to:
Brad Bazin, Program Director
Harvard Media - Yorkton
Please put “Creative Writer” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity