Position: (Full Time) Digital Content Producer, Swing Show Host
Reports to: Program Director
Application Deadline: June 24, 2022
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
You love creating engaging audio, images and video content. You’re also detail oriented and not afraid to ask questions or take direction. You like collaborating with a team of other creative minds in the development of new concepts for social, promotions and marketing. You’re a multi-tasker who is excited about being on-air and creating killer digital content for our brand.
If we’re talking to you, we want to hear from you!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Create and edit engaging digital content for web and social media
• Prepare & deliver an engaging & entertaining on-air show
• Station appearances, remotes and events as required
• Create and execute on-air promotions
• Voice track when required
• Voice commercials as assigned by the Production Department
• Vacation fill-in on other day parts as required
• Attend meetings as may be required by management of Harvard
• Any other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Creativity in every aspect of your duties.
• Dedicated to your own superior show prep.
• Internet and social media savvy.
• Wide Orbit, Mediabase, Adobe, Music Master, SoCast and Futuri knowledge is an asset.
• Minimum 2 year on-air experience
• Excellence with graphic and video editing software
• Love to contribute and brainstorm ideas with the team
• Must be able to communicate effectively on-air and online to an Alt music fan.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Valid Driver’s license
Please send your resume, portfolio & demo to:
Jim McCourtie, Program Director
Harvard Media, Calgary
Please put “Your Name and DCP Swing” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity