Digital Content Producer, Swing Show Host
You love creating engaging audio, images and video content. You’re also detail oriented and not afraid to ask questions or take direction. You like collaborating with a team of other creative minds in the development of new concepts for social, promotions and marketing. You’re a multi-tasker who is excited about being on-air and creating killer digital content for our brand.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Create and edit engaging digital content for web and social media
•Posting across Indie88’s social accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok) and paid social accounts
•Protecting the Indie88 brand and ensure the voice of the accounts is 100% positive, authentic, and promotes inclusion
• Prepare & deliver an engaging & entertaining on-air show
• Station appearances, remotes and events as required
• Create and execute on-air promotions
• Voice track when required
• Voice commercials as assigned by the Production Department
Knowledge and Skills:
• Creativity in every aspect of your duties.
• Dedicated to your own superior show prep.
•Experienced admin user of all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok), and key understanding of what content works for each platform
•Proficient in using photo, video, and audio editing software - Adobe Creative Suite
• Internet and social media savvy.
• Wide Orbit, Voxpro, Adobe Creative Suite and Futuri knowledge is an asset.
• Minimum 2 year on-air experience
• Excellence with graphic and video editing software
• Love to contribute and brainstorm ideas with the team
• Must be able to communicate effectively on-air and online to an Alt music fan.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
Indie 88 is an award winning broadcast and media company. We’re part of an independent broadcasting organization which means that we believe radio and digital media is fun. We’re passionate about music and thrive on creativity, innovation and winning.
How to Apply
This position is on-site and reports to the Director of Programming and the Director of Digital. Please apply with your resume, cover letter, and examples of your work (demos, social handles, portfolio) in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for their interest, but only the very best will be invited for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.