Job Title: Digital Content Specialist, Bell Media
Req ID: 276152
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Digital Content Specialist, Bell Media
Location: 260 Richmond Street West, Toronto (Ontario)
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week; overtime as required
In this role you’ll be creating and executing our digital content strategy across our Toronto FM properties (CHUM 104.5 and 99.9 Virgin Radio). You will help determine priorities and help build and support our teams to create compelling content and execution for our brands.
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Leading a digital content strategy for CHUM 104.5 and 99.9 Virgin Radio
· Implementing a long-term strategy for our brands to achieve increased audience growth and engagement, in collaboration with our programming, brand and promotion teams on digital and social media platforms
· Work closely with our on-air teams on the creation, production and execution of video and digital content including shooting & editing video content
· Driving the team to create engaging and relevant on brand content that will attract and engage our target demographic
· Capturing metrics to measure the effectiveness of content while creating actionable insights for our teams
· Leading multi-platform content initiatives to ensure our media assets are leveraged into strong digital content
· Identifying content partnerships to enable revenue growth opportunities
· Creating efficient digital content systems
· Coordination and execution of content that is relevant, timely and culturally authentic to the audience needs
· The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, self-directed creative ambassador who has hands-on experience with all aspects of digital media production
· 3 - 5 years experience in digital online production with a relevant University degree or comparable college diploma
· Experience in digital content design, development and production
· Strong copy editing skills with a clear and concise writing ability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain creativity in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment
· Passion for and familiarity with the music industry
· Ability to identify and master social media trends
· Knowledge of broadcast and/or digital video editing software
· Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects / Adobe Premiere
· Graphics design experience an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto Application Deadline: 03/01/2021
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto