Live, work and play on Vancouver Island, British Columbia!
Vista Radio has an immediate opening for a Digital Content & Traffic Coordinator, based at our head office in the Comox Valley. The Comox Valley has countless hiking trails and natural wonders, and is minutes from world-class skiing on Mount Washington. This position will be responsible for a variety of digital content, technical, and sales duties including scheduling digital campaigns, coordinating statistics, and supporting various digital projects at Vista Radio.
Vista Radio prides itself on a fresh vision of broadcasting and an unparalleled commitment to its community involvement. We're privileged to operate 43 radio stations (and growing) broadcasting across 70+ transmitters located in three Provinces and the Northwest Territories. We are also well connected to our communities with 35 MyTownNow websites.
Digital Traffic & Content Duties:
○ Website content updates (forms, content pages, contact info, etc)
○ Website content uploads and scheduling
○ Social media uploads, scheduling and reporting
○ Banner ad uploads and scheduling
○ Banner ad and website statistic reporting
○ Station project data input as they are created
○ Project data entry & operations assistant
Digital Technical Duties:
○ WordPress updates
○ Assistance when mass website roll out changes are needed
○ Website and Live Stream statistic reporting
○ Server performance auditing
○ Optimize digital campaigns
● Adobe Creative Suite skills will be considered a strong asset.
● Wide Orbit, vCreative, Trello knowledge would be a bonus.
● Social Media experience.
● Excellent communication skills; visual, verbal and written.
● The ability to work in a team environment, and at an independent level.
● Excellent planning and organization skills with a strong attention to detail.
● Ability to work with a diverse range of talents, personalities and teams.
● Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
● Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently.
Apply online at VistaRadio.ca/job-openings/ or email your resume to Darren Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.