Digital Marketing Coordinator (1 Year Term)
Nagamo Publishing is a dynamic music company in Toronto looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate in the newly created position will cover all aspects of Nagamos’ marketing initiatives; working with a team of talented composers, music pundits and creative brains that specialize in licensing music for television, film, advertising, YouTube, corporate, and just about everything else.
Important applicant requirements:
· Applicants must be registered with Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment and Training (preferably living in the GTA);
· As this position is based on a grant, the successful candidate must identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit.
Highlights of this opportunity:
· Manage day-to-day marketing objectives (Social media, SEM, SEO);
· Monitor company website analytics relevant to marketing campaigns;
· Align marketing strategies with goals and objectives;
· Create promotional content (video/photos) using Photoshop or other photo editing applications;
· Create promotional videos using video editing applications;
· Refine web experience/sales funnel for Nagamo website;
· Assess user experience on company website;
· Create sales funnel to convert leads into customers;
· Optimize and refine path-to-purchase;
· Manage social media platforms;
· Strategize and plan marketing campaigns to achieve sales goals;
· Plan, organize, and schedule content to be posted on social media;
· Implement Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns, to align with overall marketing strategy/goals (AdWords).
Your accomplishments and experience include:
· A diploma / certificate in a related discipline with proven experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
· Exemplary organizational skills;
· Access to a computer and Internet connection;
· Ability to plan and organize content marketing strategies;
· Computer literacy and proficiency with video and photo editing software (i.e. Photoshop, Final Cut or Premiere, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.);
· Familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
Your accomplishments and experience as an asset include:
· Experience managing and optimizing for SEO;
· Experience managing SEM (AdWords);
· Experience running paid social ads / sponsored content;
· Familiar with social media management applications;
· A love of music;
· Basic understanding of web design.
Your new opportunity awaits. Please apply before Tuesday, June 1, 2021 to: Jason Cliffen at email@example.com
During the current COVID-19 environment, all interviews will be held via MS teams or teleconference