Tourism Red Deer is the Destination Organization for Red Deer and area. As the collective voice of a strong and diverse tourism community, we are committed to the development of authentic experiences for our guests.
Tourism Red Deer drives destination development, creates awareness and promotes regional collaboration to enhance the visitor experience.
Our Core Values
· Guide the tourism industry toward common goals
· Bring the tourism industry together to partner and drive success
· Generate new and imaginative ways to engage the tourism industry and consumers
Check out our dynamic community at: www.visitreddeer.com
Candidates will be contacted for interviews and competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Are you ready to join us?
Reporting to the Executive Director, you are primarily responsible for the day-to-day creation and management of the Tourism Red Deer’s content assets including video, photography, and digital graphics.
You will be the one who takes content ideas from idea to finished product and manages multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail. Using your strategic thinking abilities, you will execute media marketing plans and deliver the expected media content. This role will work in various environments including the office, and other indoor/outdoor external event settings.
· Post-Secondary Degree (Radio, Television, Film Studies, Digital Media are preferences)
· 3 - 5 years previous experience: end-to-end content creation and publishing
· Fluency with Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects)
· Fluency with operating professional camera and editing equipment
· Time management – Organizational
· Storytelling and communication skills written and verbal
· High level of attention to detail
· Creative thinking
· Work in team environment
Technical – computer, and camera skills
All applications require cover letter and resume with references, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org