Position: Producer (Full-Time Evenings)
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Durham Radio Inc. (DRI)/Oshawa, ON is seeking a creative individual to join our Production team in the role of full-time evening Producer. The successful candidate will participate in creating effective and ear dazzling audio candy for KX 96, 94-9 The Rock and CKDO, as well as assisting in overflow production for our sister stations in the Hamilton, Caledonia and Vancouver markets.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
▪ creating commercials, promos and station imaging that cut through and stand out.
▪ dubbing syndicated programming and station features.
▪ working closely with programming, creative, sales and clients in a professional and courteous manner.
▪ bringing out the best in talent and clients in the voice booth.
Skill Requirements and Qualifications:
▪ A creative, results driven individual.
▪ Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting program or related program.
▪ Radio experience in similar or related field an asset.
▪ strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
▪ proven knowledge of Adobe Audition CS6, Wide Orbit, and SDS an asset.
▪ proven competency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
▪ the ability to work independently and efficiently in a mainly unsupervised atmosphere.
▪ the skills to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit resume and audio samples for consideration.
Kindly submit interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Durham Radio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.