Grande Prairie, AB
The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has a rare and exciting opportunity to join our winning broadcast team at Big Country 93.1 as the full-time Evening/Weekend Swing host.
Grande Prairie is a competitive radio market and also a beautiful, vibrant city in northwestern Alberta just a couple of hours from the Rocky Mountains.
What your job will entail:
· Host an engaging and fun on-air show
· Posting to station Social Media
· Voice tracking when required
· Voicing and producing commercials and promos
· Hosting sales remotes when scheduled
· Assisting promotions/digital teams when required
What we are looking for:
· Outgoing personality
· Not afraid to be involved in the community
· Team player
· Experience with Adobe Audition and Wide Orbit an asset (but not required)
· Friendly, reliable, positive, great customer service skills both internally and externally
· You believe in a respectful workplace atmosphere
Please send your cover letter, resume and killer demo and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self I.D form by April 30th, 2021 to:
*** Our New Applicant Self ID form is available for download at www.jpbg.ca/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential. ***
JPBG is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self-identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.