Events Cruiser Representative
Heart FM in Woodstock is looking for a hard-working, energetic person for our Events Cruiser position.
As an Event Cruiser Representative, you will be required to act as a station ambassador, interacting with our listeners and performing on-air reports.
This position is part time but many weeks will be 30 hours (in some cases more) and will require you to work every weekend from May– October.
In addition, you will work in the office 2 to 3 days a week arranging community events, working on the Heart FM website and social media sites, along with voicing PSA’s and more.
This position is open to students currently enrolled in a Broadcast, Journalism or related media program and planning on returning to school in September.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Valid driver’s license in good standing
• Reliable and punctual
• Energetic and outgoing
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Possess the maturity to work with little supervision in an independent setting
• Desire to learn technical aspects of broadcast setups
• Updating website and social media platforms
• On-air experience an asset
If you’re outgoing and passionate about radio andlooking to get some experience, then we want to hear from you.
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com and put “Events Cruiser” in the subject line.
Job posting closes on April 15, 2023
Byrnes Communications is an equal opportunity employer.