Position: (Full Time) Experiences & Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director of Experiences
CKRM 620, CFWF 104.9 the WOLF and CHMX play92
Application Deadline: August 18th, 2023
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please.
Are you a creative and dynamic marketing professional with a passion for crafting unforgettable experiences? Do you thrive in the fast-paced world of radio broadcasting and have an understanding ofthe quickly growing digital advertising world?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Harvard Media, Regina office is seeking an enthusiastic Experiences & Marketing Manager to oversee the marketing efforts for three vibrant radio stations, CKRM 620 CFWF 104.9 the WOLF and CHMXplay92.
As the Experiences & Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving brand awareness, engaging our audiences, and creating innovative campaigns that leave a lasting impact. Join our team and be part of an organization committed to delivering exceptional content and experiences to our listeners. Let your creativity shine and make your mark in the world of radio with Harvard Media!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Director of Experiences to identify OKR’s for the division and plans to achieve them.
• Hire, train, supervise and support, Experiences Coordinators
• Work closely with the Director of Experiences, Local Media leadership and the Product and Revenue Divisions to develop brand focused, revenue generating, experiences and promotions.
• Work closely with the Director of Local Media Marketing and the Local Media leadership teams to develop and execute internal and external marketing initiatives.
• Develop and oversee annual promotional budgets.
• Oversee and update brand websites and social media content.
• Manage prize inventory, promotional - PSA airtime.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• In-depth knowledge of various marketing strategies and tactics, including digital marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, event marketing, and traditional advertising methods.
• Understanding of the radio broadcasting industry, including audience demographics, programming trends, and the competitive landscape.
• Familiarity with consumer behavior principles and the ability to analyze audience data to gain insights into listener preferences and engagement patterns.
• Knowledge of brand management principles to develop and maintain a strong brand identity for the radio stations.
• Expertise in planning and executing events, promotions, and experiential marketing campaigns to create memorable experiences for the audience.
• Proficiency in utilizing digital and social media platforms for marketing campaigns, audience engagement, and brand promotion.
• Ability to conduct market research, competitor analysis, and trend monitoring to inform marketing strategies.
• Creative and can think outside the box enough to not say ‘think outside the box’
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong leadership skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point and bonus points if you’ve worked with either SparcMediaHuband/or SoCast
• Digital and social media savvy
• Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) skills a definite asset
• Having prior or current experience in a Marketing department would be advantageous.
• Ability to think creatively and develop innovative marketing campaigns and experiences that resonate with the target audience.
• Excellent project management skills to plan, coordinate, and execute multiple marketing campaigns and events simultaneously.
• Leadership skills to guide and inspire marketing teams and collaborate effectively with cross-functional departments.
• Basic graphic design skills and familiarity with content creation tools to create visually appealing marketing materials.
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
• Ability to be part of a team and collaborate with all departments.
• Resiliency and adaptability
Please send your resume to:
Zoe Vassos, Director of Experiences
Harvard Media - Regina
CKRM 620, 104.9 the WOLF and play92
Please put “Experiences & Marketing Manager” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity.