Position: (Full Time) Marketing / Promotions
Reports to:General Manager
Stations GX 94/FOX FM
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please.
GX94/FOX has an exciting position available for a Promotions & Marketing Position. We are looking for someone who is fun, creative, and dynamic enough to come up with amazing promotions and events for two stations but also organized and disciplined enough to execute them. You will be responsible for sales and promotion. Background in radio is an asset, but not required. If you are a creative thinker, enjoy hard work and love to work with people this may be just for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Work closely with programming, sales, and general management to develop Radio and Digital Media Sales.
• Assist in establishing and working within an annual promotional budget.
• Create and execute on-air and online promotions and contesting.
• Create, coordinate, and execute station events.
• Oversee and update station web site and social media content.
• Prospect and Develop New Business in both Radio and Digital Sales
• Manage a list of Clients and assist them with Radio and Digital Marketing Concepts
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Work well in a Team environment.
• Creative and a self starter.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong leadership skills
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point
• Internet and social media savvy
• Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) skills an asset
• A positive, creative an innovative attitude
• A self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Valid driver's license (provide a current driver abstract)
• A love for getting out in the community and meeting and greeting our client and listeners.
Please send your resume to:
Lyle Walsh, Senior Vice President
Harvard Broadcasting Yorkton GX94 / FOX FM
Please put (Marketing/Promotion) in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity.