General Sales Manager – Lethbridge / Medicine Hat
We are proud to operate some iconic Alberta media brands along with some exciting new offerings. They include….
94.1 CJOC: A name that’s been around for decades and is the most listened to station across Southern Alberta.
My Lethbridge Now.Com: The areas number one stop for news, information, community events and entertainment.
98.1 2dayfm: Lethbridge’s fastest growing radio station with a high energy mix of music from the 90’s and now.
93.7 Praise FM: A heritage Southeast Alberta Christian music station, deeply connected top the community.
• Oversee the sales management, including relationship building, people management and business functions.
• Meet and exceed the station’s local retail radio and digital sales budgets
• Building strong relationships with existing and new clients
• The ideal candidate is someone with strong analytical, systems and communication skills. They should be able to provide value-added insights that contribute to optimal decision making in support of the Company's goals and objectives.
• Executes flawlessly all established best practices and hold others accountable to those standards
• Assists in creating and maintaining the highest levels of personal and team productivity with enthusiasm and commitment to outstanding customer service
• Support, promote and implement all corporate policies, initiatives and Standard Operating Procedures and ensures the employees comply and use them effectively
• Recruit, train, develop, motivate and coach employees
• Conduct performance appraisals on Account Executives, and provide regular feedback, including administering corrective actions
• Become involved in the community by joining several community organizations
• 100% aligned with the Vista Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Client & Community Commitment, Innovative Thinking and of Passion
• Experience in Sales Management
• Passionate desire to live and work in Southern Alberta
• Successful candidate must be a team builder, have a strong work ethic and lead by example
• Be able to develop business relationships within the community and be a civic leader
• Proven business acumen including sales background, demonstrating growth strategies while leading self and a team
• A valid driver's license
• Flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.