We are currently looking for a
located at our Head Office in Toronto.
Evanov Radio is one of Canada's few independent radio broadcasters who has been in the business since 1984. It is a young, dynamic, and aggressive company. Although comparatively small in the broadcasting landscape, in an era of consolidation and cross-media ownership, we are a competitive giant in the areas we are licensed to serve. We currently operate 19 radio stations, in six markets and have achieved growth both organically and through acquisitions.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES
- Create graphics for different station website banners and backdrops
- Design graphics for various social media outlets, both still and motion
- Develop motion graphics for digital advertising
- Construct artwork templates
- Update company social media channels and websites
- Film and edit video content to advertise campaigns and events/event recaps
- Create advertising for print use (newspaper, magazines, billboards etc.)
- Construct elements for company promotional products (pull up banners, signs, cut-out clothing etc.) - Develop imaging for email campaigns
- Design mock-ups for vehicle wraps
- Photograph station outings and events
- Edit photos to use for social media and company promotions
- Film and edit artist interviews
- Revise/update artwork from previous campaigns
- Develop graphics for different presentation decks
- Work with promotions and sales team to conceptualize ideas
1-2 years experience preferred Degree/diploma in Graphic design or a related field. Equivalent experience also acceptable.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, Premiere Pro etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Mac OS
- Ability to shoot and edit film/videos
- Basic Photography skills
- Understanding of different social media platforms
- Experience with web design an asset
If you feel that you meet the qualifications and experience that we are looking for and you’re interested in working within the radio broadcast industry, please send resume to: email@example.com
The Evanov Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you require accommodation during the interview and or hiring process, please let us know.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team but only candidates that meet the minimum qualifications will be considered and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.