Position: (Full Time) Imaging Director
Reports to: AB Creative Director
Station(s) X92.9 and X100.7
Application Deadline: August 19, 2022
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
X92.9 Calgary and X100.7 Red Deer are looking for an Imaging Director to not just shape the sound and brand of Calgary AND Red Deer but to innovate the way radio is imaged.
If you’re a Pro Tools wizard who hears voices in their head, loves alternative, and wants to let their creative vision shine, send us your stuff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Station Imaging/Promotions/Programming production
• Some retail commercial production
• Voice over work
• Other duties as required by management
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Creativity in creating audio messageing
• Over 3 years experience in radio imaging/production
• Intimate knowledge of Adobe Audition or Pro Tools
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit & SDS Traffic is an asset
• Outstanding time management and organization skills
• Great communication skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Proven track record in imaging & commercial production
• Enjoy working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Team player with a great attitude in studio and in the halls
Please note the specifics demo requirements.
- Your Imaging Demo
- Your Prod Demo
- Examples of your own voiced prod
Send those and your resume to:
Darren Ollinger, AB Creative Director
Harvard Media Calgary
Please put “Your Name - Imaging Director” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity