Marketing and Promotions Summer Student – Toronto (2 positions)
As the Marketing and Promotions Summer Student in Toronto your opportunity includes supporting the station’s marketing and promotions efforts through social media and traditional marketing channels.
· Contribute to FPR’s (First Peoples Radio) team by Marketing and promoting efforts through traditional methods and social media;
· Apply your recently acquired knowledge to a workplace setting;
· Assist in developing content for the station websites;
· Assist in managing social media for FPR;
· Assist in updating the Magnet Mobile texting system for on air use and research;
· Assist in collaborating with Sales on client promotions, and station events;
· Coordinate a variety of marketing, promotions and social media tasks;
· Seek out latest trends in social media.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
· As this position is funded thru the Canada Summer Jobs program the following requirements must be met; Secondary and post-secondary students aged 15 – 30 who were registered as full-time students during the preceding academic year and who intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
· A keen eye for the details, strong computer skills;
· Solid time management skills as you’ll need to meet a variety of set deadlines;
· Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
Your new opportunity awaits! Please email your resume by 3 p.m. (EST), Friday, June 11, 2021 to
Andrew Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit, and Métis applicants to apply.
Please Note: During the Current COVID-19 environment-all interviews will be held via MS teams or teleconference.