Windspeaker Radio / Radio Bingo
Windspeaker Radio plays Alberta’s Best Country Variety and broadcasts throughout Alberta
Position: Marketing & Promotions Coordinator
Start Date: April 2020
Remuneration: Commensurate with Experience
We are looking for that perfect person who is passionate about radio, bingo, promotions and event planning!
Reporting to the station’s management team, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the execution of events & promotional objectives.
Recognize and capitalize on unique opportunities for the promotional benefit of CFWE & CFWE Radio Bingo.
Design and implement an annual marketing plan for Windspeaker Radio and Radio Bingo
Duties to Include:
1. On-Air Contests & Promotions
2. Community Events
3. Radio Bingo Marketing Campaign
4. Social Marketing
5. Media Relations / Other native broadcasters / other media
Required skills and qualifications:
• Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Ability to think creatively, conceptualize ideas and find opportunities as required.
• Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire and passion to succeed.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. • Must possess the ability to multi-task and juggle numerous projects at one time. • Must be resourceful and pro-active.
• Must be Net savvy with above average computer skills.
• A minimum of two (2) years experience in the promotions field and be familiar with the broadcast industry.
• Experienced in creating, implementing and executing (on-air and on-site) a creative radio promotion from start to finish
• Technical knowledge (broadcast lines, live broadcasts) would be a definite asset.
• Able to work long/unusual hours and have the ability to make public appearances
• Must hold a valid driver's license.
• Must be willing and able to travel
• Knowledge of the Aboriginal community
Send resume to Carol Russ - firstname.lastname@example.org