Position: (Full Time)
Mid-Day Show Host / Music Assistant
July 20, 2020
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
Regina’s Rock Station, 104.9 The Wolf is looking for an awesome Mid-Day jock….a jock who is passionate about the music, thrives on telling real stories that relate to the station’s listeners and is social media savvy. Experience with music scheduling software is a huge asset as you will be assisting the guy, also known as our Music Director, who makes The Wolf rock. This isn’t a job….it’s a passion and a lifestyle. You wanna rock?
Come join the Wolf Pack.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare and host Mid-Day shift, Monday to Friday.
• Engage with listeners through social media before, during and after your shift.
• Represent The Wolf and Harvard Broadcasting at remotes and other public events.
• Voice track when required and/or necessary.
• Voice commercials as assigned by the Production Department.
• Occasional filling in on other on-air shifts.
• Attend meetings as may be required by management of Harvard.
• Assist with music scheduling and other duties in the music department.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• You’re able to keep up the energy and efficiency required to perform a successful show.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit, Audition and MusicMaster is an asset.
• You must be a team player with a great attitude on air and in our halls.
• 2 years on-air experience.
• Engage our audience.
• Social Media Samurai!
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Must have a valid driver's license and provide a current drivers abstract.
Please send demo and resume to:
Andy Ross, Program Director – 104.9 The Wolf
Please put “Mid-Day Host” in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity