Position: (Full Time) Midday Show Host
Reports to: Program Director
Station(s) Play 92
Application Deadline: June 27, 2021
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
If you remember when Pop Music was King….and when Backstreet, Britney, *NSYNC, Destiny’s Child, Biggie, Eminem and Rihanna ruled the charts and airwaves….then
play 92, #1 for throwbacks, may have your dream job! We’re looking for a Midday Host who is passionate about the music, thrives on past and present pop culture and is social media savvy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Prepare and deliver an engaging & entertaining program, 10am-2pm, Monday to Friday.
· Station appearances, remotes and events as required.
· Daily web content/social media updates.
· Voice track when required and/or necessary.
· Voice commercials as assigned by the Production Department.
· Execute on-air promotions.
· Attend meetings as required by management of Harvard.
· Any other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
· Dedicated to your own superior show prep.
· Internet and social media savvy.
· Wide Orbit, MusicMaster, SoCast, RadioPromoHub and Futuri knowledge is an asset.
· Creativity in every aspect of your duties.
· 2 years on-air experience.
· Must be able to communicate effectively to the audience that grew up with our music.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Must be a team player.
· Must have a valid driver's license.
Please send demo and resume to:
Andy Ross, Program Director – play 92
Please put “Midday Host” in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity