Position: (Full Time) Midday Show Host
Reports to: Program Director
Station Kraze 101.3
Location: Red Deer, AB
Application Deadline: March 3, 2020
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
Looking to take the next step in your radio career? Feeling a tad stifled creatively where you’re at? Or maybe you’re currently only getting a couple shifts a week and you know with more on-air time, you’ll really expand on your skillset. Whatever the case, this could be the right gig for you, so polish up that demo and apply! Red Deer’s #1 hit music station, Kraze 101.3, is looking for our next Midday Show Host.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare & deliver an engaging & entertaining program 10am-3pm Monday-Friday
• Station appearances, remotes and events as required.
• Daily web content/social media updates.
• Voice track when required and/or necessary.
• Voice commercials as assigned by the Production Department.
• Execute on-air promotions.
• Attend meetings as required by management of Harvard.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Dedicated to pulling show prep from all areas of your life. In tune with pop culture and CHR artists.
• Internet and social media savvy.
• Wide Orbit, Music Master, SoCast, and Futuri knowledge is an asset.
• Creativity in every aspect of your duties.
• Some on-air experience.
• Must be able to communicate effectively to a CHR community.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Team Player.
• Thick Skin.
Please send your resume, cover letter & demo to:
Sara Protasow, Program Director
Harvard Broadcasting Red Deer
Please put “Middays” in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity