Morning Announcer/Operator - 99.9 BOB FM
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
We’re looking for a fun, driven and engaging person to join the BOB FM family. You will collaborate and contribute weekdays on the morning show while taking care of the technical side. You’ll also voice track a solo weekend show. If you are looking to establish your career, while challenging your skill set, look no further.
Hours of Work: Must be available to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
• Run the board and execute other technical requirements while contributing on-air during the morning show (Mon-Fri 6am-10am).
• Prepare, produce and execute voice tracked Weekend Show.
• Vacation fill-in for other shifts as required.
• Voice track when required.
• Participate in weekly team meetings and air checks.
• Attend public appearances, remotes, charitable and community events.
• Voicing commercials.
• Build strong social media presence with compelling content relevant to the demographic.
• Represent the station and brand with integrity.
• Other related duties as assigned by the Program Director.
• Post secondary education in Radio Broadcasting.
• Minimum of 2 years on-air experience.
• Must understand and be able to connect with a mature but fun audience.
• Positive attitude and team player.
• Very strong work ethic, communication and writing skills.
• Creativity, innovation and the ability to multi-task.
• Professional attitude and disposition with internal and external clients.
• Experience with Wide Orbit Automation and Adobe.
• Experience with board operation.
• Experience with programming music logs an asset.
• Must possess a full and unrestricted drivers’ license with a clean drivers abstract.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Position Level: Unifor 819M - Winnipeg CFRW / CHIQ / CFWM
Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role and include a link to your current demo:https://jobs.bce.ca/bell/job/Winnipeg-Morning-AnnouncerOperator-99_9-BOB-FM-MB/656710400/
Applications through email will not be accepted. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.