BC Interior – Morning Co-Host
This is an incredible opportunity in a dream location! You’d get to spend every morning working alongside one of Canada’s top Country broadcasters – Casey Clarke, while living in an area surrounded by beautiful mountains and lakes. We’re talking paddle boarding, mountain biking, and even skiing in the winter.
Interested? Then here’s what you need to be able to do:
· Help put together a show geared towards females 25-54 that’s relevant and entertaining.
· Have a solid knowledge of country music and the demographic.
· Demonstrate and maintain a high level of creativity.
· Ability to perform at a high level on Social Media channels, actively posting relevant and engaging information.
· Commercial voice over and voice tracking shifts as required.
· Make promotional appearances, host events, remotes, and attend station events as required.
· Attend and participate in meetings and creative brainstorms.
· Take responsibility to ensure efficient and timely execution of duties as directed.
· Detail oriented: attention to detail and self-organization is essential.
· Previous on-air experience.
· Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (i.e. You know how to clearly communicate with and engage the social media audience in 140 characters or less!)
· Highly energetic, outgoing, and eager to work with an already strong Morning Show.
· Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and passion to win.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision.
· A valid full driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. And then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: August 26, 2022
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.