Wanted: Someone who likes to have FUN at work and share that excitement with our audience!
93.1 The Border (CFOB-FM) has an immediate opening for a Morning Show Host. Located in beautiful Fort Frances, Ontario bordering the state of Minnesota in the heart of Sunset Country, 93.1 the Border is looking for their next great on-air performer. The successful candidate will deliver an exciting, engaging, informative, locally focused Morning Show featuring Classic Hits and Today’s Favourites.
The successful candidate will have:
• Meticulous show prep habits – constantly looking for relevant local content;
• The desire to build strong relationships within the community;
• Outstanding public speaking skills;
• Awesome commercial, imaging and production skills;
• Willingness to volunteer and get involved in the community;
• A friendly and outgoing personality;
• Ability to actively engage listeners on social media and in person.
We would like the successful candidate to:
• Have a minimum 3-5 years’ experience – combination of on-air and education;
• Be confident and comfortable, and a natural behind a microphone;
• Consistently deliver compelling local content.
• Relate to listeners in the 25-54 demographic.
• Excellent Communication and time management skills.
• Maximize the value of social networking.
• Mediatouch and/or Wide Orbit experience;
• MusicMaster scheduling software knowledge an asset;
• Experience using Microsoft Teams, Outlook;
• Live on-location remote broadcasting experience.
A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required.
If you have a passion for storytelling and are driven to become a part of the community, we would like to hear from you. We strive to be the best radio station in every market we serve through quality local programming, achieving positive results for advertisers, and rewarding employee excellence.
Acadia Broadcasting Limited is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.