Red Deer, Alberta Morning News / Music Scheduler / Announcer
Smack dab in between Edmonton and Calgary, there is a City attached to “Gasoline Alley” named Red Deer.
We are looking for that special someone that can take care of the music and deliver compelling and informative newscasts to our 7 sister stations in N.W. Alberta.
Here’s what you need:
• “Ninja-like” skills in Music Master.
• The ability to gather news and put together informative and local newscasts.
• The on-air chops to fill in for Suzy Burge on Real Country Afternoons.
• Work closely with Promotions/Marketing to help on building amazing ratings contests, sales packages, and community minded events.
• Become a part of the community.
• Be great on location for remotes, special events, etc.
• A solid knowledge of country music and the demographic.
• Passion for radio and what it can do.
• A desire for added responsibilities to help you improve your skill set.
Got all that?
If this is YOU…then do the following:
● Send your demo. On-air show and News.
● Share your LOVE of music and what else you’re passionate about! (i.e production, promotions, creative writing, etc.)
● Send your resume with references
The official part in bold letters:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. And then send us your resume and demo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: September 4th, 2021
Stingray Radio and Digital supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio and Digital requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.