CJ104 Radio has an opening for a morning producer / local news position. In this role you'll help produce our syndicated morning show. You'll also research, write and read news.
Responsibilities to include:
• Early mornings are required
• Researching and writing news with a focus on local interest, conducting interviews
• Trouble shooting equipment and software, reporting issues for resolution
• Working with community groups to enhance their events
We would like you to have these skills and qualifications:
• Some onair experience, news reading is an asset
• Able to work without constant supervision, but integrate into a distributed team
• Interest in Advancement inside our group of stations
• Valid drives license
The selected candidate will work closely with our station management and morning on-air team to ensure the best quality product is delivered to listeners. We'll be listening to your ideas and looking for your input. We're a smaller station so even our producers are heard onair - you will be the same.
We would like to review your resume, listen to a sample of your news reading and see some stories you have written. Please send your application package to email@example.com