Morning Radio Announcer, 101.1 Pure Country Radio, Bell Media
Req Id: 392754
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
We’re on the search for the next superstar! Brandon is a highly competitive radio and if you have what it takes to standout – we want to hear from you! You have to be an absolute Social Media Monster, live, eat and breathe the community, and have an attitude and work ethic second to none!
· Weekday Morning Show Host
· Preparing, producing, planning and executing a competitive morning radio show.
· Planning not only for the next day, but well ahead.
· Deliver amazing customer service both internally with staff and externally with clients and listeners.
· Attend public appearances, remotes, charitable and community events.
· Attend programming meetings and contribute content, promotional and editorial ideas.
· Represent the station and the brand with integrity.
· Voice track when required.
· Independently anticipate the needs of Management and the programming team.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting.
· Working knowledge of Wide Orbyt, Adobe, and Vox Pro.
· Very strong work ethic, communication and writing skills
· Excellent organization skills, as well as analytical and problem solving skills, with an attention to detail.
· Professional attitude and disposition with internal and external clients
· Superior judgement, and ability to multi-task a variety of functions while maintaining a high degree of accuracy under pressure.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Talent Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Brandon Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site) Application Deadline: 09/09/2022
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, MB, Brandon