If being in a dynamic, creative theatrical district is for you then keep reading…
We are currently looking for a new team mate in Stratford to take over mornings!
Morning Show Announcer /Promotional Coordinator for 2DayFM in Stratford for an 8 month to one year contract with the possibility of extension.
We work in a creative and supportive environment so you can develop your skills to be a self-starter and a leader.
We empower our employees to shape company culture. Our culture includes being committed to fostering an inclusive and dynamic working environment.
● Be part of the local Stratford community
● Always learning to be a storyteller with creative, compelling content
● Gather local content for our media platforms
● Contributing to station social media pages and websites
● Making promotional appearances when required
● Committing to growth with regular air checks
● Liaising with clients and being an ambassador for the Radio Station
● Assisting sales by collaborating on creative promotions
● Preparing a great show for our audience
● Voice tracking additional shifts for other dayparts or stations
● Voicing commercials for Vista properties as needed
● We promote training and development, Radio broadcasting experience is an asset
● We expect you to achieve strong verbal and written communication skills
● Absorb learning and work to become a self-starter
● Strong teamwork and collaboration, able to take direction and coaching from leaders and colleagues
● Remain calm under pressure to meet deadlines and build skills to work within a fast-paced environment both individually and with a team
● A valid driver's license
● Working familiarity with Adobe Audition, Enco, video editing is an asset
● Demonstrated ability to excel using social media platforms
Apply online at VistaRadio.ca or email your resume directly to Kevin Fell at email@example.com
Please attach a link to a Soundcloud/YouTube or mp3 audio demo with your resume.
Vista Radio is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.