Hot Country 93.9 Brantford – Morning Show Co-Host (Full Time)
Evanov Communications is committed to being the best Canadian independent radio broadcaster and communications company that delivers exceptional results to its employees, listeners, clients, and community.
We are looking for an individual who possess the same core values that we believe; teamwork, commitment, innovation, accountability, integrity, belonging
THE CREATION – What you’ll do (includes but not limited to)
- Host a live-to-air show targeted to the station demographic
- Operate broadcast equipment, control board, Wide Orbit automation and editing software, FTP sites and on-air phone systems
- Deliver strong, fresh and compelling material
- Update and monitor social media sites
- Host local events and get involved with the communities as needed
- Voice over work as needed
- Voice track shifts as required
THE ENERGY – Bring your vibe
- Minimum of 2 years on-air experience or perhaps you are the next new Country Music Radio Personality yet to be discovered?
- LOVE country music and the culture!
- Relatable to a 18-54 demographic country music audience
- Ability to take direction and love a collaborative environment
- Excellent Social Media skills with a strong work ethic
- Great communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a true team player
- Willingness to engage the community, both on air and in person
- Knowledge of automation software
THE PERKS – We value you
- Competitive compensation package including salary + benefits
- Merchandise, access to concerts + events
All applications must include a demo and resume for consideration and be sent to Scot Turner, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Evanov Communications is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Accommodations will be made available upon request for applicants with disabilities to enable them to participate in the selection process. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department upon application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but only candidates that meet the minimum qualifications will be considered and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.