Moose FM in Fort St. John, B.C., has an exciting opportunity for a morning show co-host/promotions for our radio station Moose FM and website energeticcity.ca
As one of only a handful of independently owned and operated radio stations left in Canada, Moose FM is a great place to start your career.
On average we produce and run 20 community events a year ranging from job fairs, to block parties to free movies in the park. On top of this, you’ll help us come up with and execute fun and exciting promotions for our local clients. Plus you’ll help to co-host our morning show on Moose FM.
We are looking for someone who wants to get out and become part of our community and join our family. Learn more about what we do by visiting our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/moosefm
Here is what you’ll do each day…
● You’ll be responsible for co-hosting the morning show each weekday from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
● You’ll work with our General Manager to create and execute fun community events.
● You’ll work with our General Manager and sales team to create promotions for our clients.
● Daily updates to station websites and social media platforms and creation of contest graphics.
● Write proposals, press releases, promotional announcements and web content.
● Responsible for setting up and attending all major station promotions.
● We need someone who is organized and can multitask.
● Previous experience planning events or promotions would be an asset.
● You must be outgoing and willing to reach out to potential event partners.
● Some experience hosting a radio show would also be an asset.
How does that sound?
This position is available immediately! So send in your audio demo and resume to email@example.com
For more information contact Adam Reaburn.
9924 101 Ave, Fort St John, BC