Morning Show Co-host
Pattison Media’s Winnipeg Division is looking for our next great Morning Show Co-Host for QX104! This is a great opportunityfor a dynamic broadcaster, with a passion for radio, to bring their talent to Winnipeg’s top rated radio station!
RESPONSIBILITIES: The usual stuff:
• Regular on-air shifts, Monday to Friday
• Preparing, planning, and executing your show including researching and conducting interviews.
• Must be available for remote broadcasts and station appearances.
• Voice tracking & vacation relief are also required.
• Daily contributions to digital platforms including website and various social media required.
• Developing and maintaining strong local ties to the community.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Extremely motivated, energetic, and competitive. Likes to have fun at work, but also win.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong communication, social media and writing skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of and love for the country music format is desirable.
• A sense of humour, the ability to share stories, and interact on all platforms with the QX Nation.
• Minimum of 5 years on-air experience.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit automation systems and social media platforms.
• Valid driver’s license.
STUFF YOU DON’T ALWAYS SEE IN OTHER POSTINGS – The not so usual stuff:
• Being at QX104 is like working with your best friends.
• We value ideas and creativity.
• We want you to be successful and have the resources to help you achieve your goals.
• We feel it’s important to have a healthy work-life balance
THINGS YOU NEED TO DO:
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your cover letter, resume, digital audio demo AND a completed copy of the PML New Applicant Self ID form by Friday, July 29, 2022, to:
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.