Position: (Full Time) Morning Show Host
Reports to: Program Director
Station(s): 100.5 Cruz FM
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please.
Is it time for the next big step in your career? Do you have what it takes to do a great morning show? Well, here’s your shot… 100.5 Cruz FM is searching for a Morning Host that isentertaining, community focused and engaging. Someone who is as unique as Fort McMurray itself, and can create content that gets the community talking. Does this sound like a challenge you’re ready for?
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare & deliver an engaging & entertaining program 5:30am-10am Monday-Friday.
• Engage the community! Get out there and be a part of the place you live!
• Station appearances, remotes and events as required.
• Daily web content/social media updates.
• Voice track when required and/or necessary.
• Voice commercials as assigned by the Production Department.
• Execute on-air promotions.
• Attend meetings as required by management of Harvard.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Dedicated to your own superior show prep.
• Internet and social media savvy.
• Wide Orbit, Audition, MusicMaster, SoCast, and Futuri knowledge is an asset.
• Creativity in every aspect of your duties.
• Minimum 2 years on-air experience preferred
• Must be able to communicate effectively to a Classic Hits audience that loves to Rock.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Team Player. We’re all in this together.
Please send your resume & demo to:
Andrew Wilcox, Program Director
Harvard Broadcasting Fort McMurray
Please put “Morning Show” in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity.