95.5 Kincardine / 99.7 Goderich / 90.9 Port Elgin
Morning Show Host
We are looking for a strong personality to add to our Morning Show program!
You should love to connect with your audience, and, even more, love connecting with your community, are community & charity minded and want to make a local impact!
This position requires a lot of social media interaction as well, so it helps if you are Facebook/Twitter/Instagram savvy.
Successful candidate(s) know how to relate to and engage a Classics Hits audience, has experience working on-air, is willing to connect with and participate in community events, is a social media guru and knows how to build and execute great content.
The full-time position available consists of a regular shift - Monday to Friday, 5:30 am to noon.
Competitive wages, benefits, room for growth plus talent fee for attending outside events.
On Air Responsibilities:
▪ Preparing planning, and executing the Morning Show including researching and conducting interviews.
▪ Hosting community & station events
▪ Affluent in Social Media – Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
▪ Voice track & host live remote events when required
• Shift (5:30 am to noon)
• Monday to Friday
Ability to relocate:
• Kincardine, ON
• plan to relocate before starting work
▪ Must be extremely motivated and a self-starter
▪ Major focus on ability to work as part of a team
▪ Strong communication, writing and creativity
▪ Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
▪ Have genuine interest in current events of the communities that we broadcast to
▪ The ideal candidate will have post-secondary education in broadcasting, or related experience
▪ Minimum 1 year on-air experience (outside of school)
▪ Knowledge of iMedia, Adobe Audition, and MusicMaster is an asset
▪ A valid Ontario driver’s license
▪ Strong references
• radio broadcasting: 1 year (preferred)
Submit resumes/demo tapes to Regional Manager Nick Cadotte at email@example.com with “Shoreline Morning Show Host” in the subject line.