Morning Show Host - 105 CJVR
Today’s Best Country, CJVR, a division of Pattison Media Ltd, is looking for a morning show host. CJVR continues to make waves in Saskatchewan and once again just won Radio Station of the Year at the recent Saskatchewan Country Music Association Awards.
Melfort is a fabulous place to live if you love the outdoors andbecoming part of the community.
• Monday to Friday 6am to 10am on-air shift and daily music log editing.
• Voice-tracking, board operating, production, voicing, emceeing, event hosting, community appearances, and all the usual activities associated with being a staple in the community
• Remote hosting
• Passion for Country music and an understanding of the 25-54 audience
• Show prep, audience engagement and local content creation
• Strong on social media
• Audio production skills / video production skills a bonus
• A ‘Yes I Can’ attitude
• Plays well with others
• Community involvement
• Willing to learn
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your resume, demo package and completed copy of the Pattison Media Self ID Form by May 20, 2022 to:
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.