Morning Show Host
101.1 More FM in the beautiful Niagara region, is looking for our next Morning Show Superstar.
We love doing local radio right and we are looking for someone who gets the importance of connecting with and engaging our listeners and having fun!
Job Responsibilities include:
• Daily airshift
• Voice tracking as required
• Commercial voice work
• Client and station remotes as required
• Public appearances and community involvement
• Strong knowledge of the Classic Hits format
• Relate to the target audience with relevant, local and timely information
• A great communicator on air, on the phones, in public,and on social media
• Proficient with computers and broadcast software
• At least 3 years on air experience in a commercial radiostation.
• A valid Ontario driver’s license
• Relocation to the Niagara region is a requirement
We’re looking for someone who wants to get involved in and become part of one of the fastest growing regions in Ontario. This is a great part of Canada to live, work and play. There’s stunning scenery, a mild climate, lots of wineries and great entertainment at your doorstep. Plus,you’ll be a short drive to numerous major Canadian and American cities.
If you understand the importance of playing nice inhallways and being a true team player, then we should talk. Send your cover letter, resume and audio package, firstname.lastname@example.org with Morning Show in the subject line.
Byrnes Communications is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.