MORNING SHOW HOST / PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Required Skills Include
• Relatable to “Adult” Target Audience
• Strong Knowledge of Country Music
• Belief in Local Radio and Community Involvement
• Friendly, Outgoing Personality who Likes to Interact with the Audience
• Preferably 2 Years Previous Experience as Music Director and/or Program Director
• Experience with Music Master for Windows
• Ensure compliance with CRTC regulations (Canadian Content, Loggers, etc).
• Schedule On-Air Staff for regular shifts, sick and vacation relief, remotes, etc.
• Work with talent to ensure format is followed and shows are well-prepped and on target.
• Work with Senior Management to establish station format and programming policies.
• Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings as necessary.
• Host the Morning Show weekdays from 6am to 10am.
• Voice commercials as necessary.
• Host commercial remotes and public appearances as necessary.
Interested? Submit your resume and audio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.